Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korea to charge CoinOne execs with illegal gambling
June 7, 2018
South Korean police recommend bringing illegal gambling charges against three CoinOne execs due to crypto platform's margin trading feature.
- The WPT announce Japan and Korea events, including a new team concept
May 18, 2018
The WPT announces their tour stops in Japan & South Korea in the wake of owners Ourgame Intl admitting six of their staff were involved in scandal in China.
- Kangwon Land reports hefty drop in Q1 2018 revenue
May 14, 2018
Kangwon Land net income fell to $71.1m for Q1, while YoY sales were down 7.5% with operating income dropping 22.4% to $118m.
- Paradise Co. net profit free fall continues in Q1 2018
May 10, 2018
South Korean casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. extended its financial losing streak in the first quarter of 2018 with net income plunging 61.6 percent.
- Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment gain control of South Korea casino project
May 4, 2018
U.S. tribal casino operator Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment has gained full control of its casino project in South Korea after buying out its local partner.
- Overwatch Korean cheating update; bookies offer live odds on prerecorded games
May 2, 2018
An update on the Korean Overwatch cheating scandal, and news of five bookmakers offering live odds on pre-recorded events from South America.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017