Tag Archives: South Korea
- Paradise Co. casino revenue bounces back in May
June 8, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co Ltd. is back on its feet after its casino revenues accelerated by as much as 25.2 percent in May.
- South Korea to charge CoinOne execs with illegal gambling
June 7, 2018
South Korean police recommend bringing illegal gambling charges against three CoinOne execs due to crypto platform's margin trading feature.
- The WPT announce Japan and Korea events, including a new team concept
May 18, 2018
The WPT announces their tour stops in Japan & South Korea in the wake of owners Ourgame Intl admitting six of their staff were involved in scandal in China.
- Kangwon Land reports hefty drop in Q1 2018 revenue
May 14, 2018
Kangwon Land net income fell to $71.1m for Q1, while YoY sales were down 7.5% with operating income dropping 22.4% to $118m.
- Paradise Co. net profit free fall continues in Q1 2018
May 10, 2018
South Korean casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. extended its financial losing streak in the first quarter of 2018 with net income plunging 61.6 percent.
- Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment gain control of South Korea casino project
May 4, 2018
U.S. tribal casino operator Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment has gained full control of its casino project in South Korea after buying out its local partner.
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono exec gets 32 months for slots scam
June 16, 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018