Tag Archives: South Korea
- World Cup round-up: Sweden and Mexico go through; Germany rock bottom
June 29, 2018
World Cup update: Sweden and Mexico emerge from Group F as Germany lose to South Korea to exit in the group stages for the first time since 1938.
- Triton Poker heads to South Korea next month
June 25, 2018
Shortly after a successful run in Montenegro, Triton Poker is heading to South Korea July 23 to August 1 at the Jeju Landing Casino.
- South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos turnover drops 5.37% in 2017
June 21, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casinos have posted weaker turnover in 2017 as the brick-and-mortar facilities welcomed fewer visitors last year.
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Strong table game results lift GKL May casino sales
June 11, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) recorded a 16.7 percent growth in its casino sales in May.
- Paradise Co. casino revenue bounces back in May
June 8, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co Ltd. is back on its feet after its casino revenues accelerated by as much as 25.2 percent in May.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018