Tag Archives: South Korea
- Dragon Corp calls Paradise City VIP room its “proving ground”
June 21, 2018
Dragon Corp's plans for a floating casino in Macau have sprung a leak but claims its new VIP room at Korea's Paradise City will be its "proving ground."
- Strong table game results lift GKL May casino sales
June 11, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) recorded a 16.7 percent growth in its casino sales in May.
- Paradise Co. casino revenue bounces back in May
June 8, 2018
South Korea’s foreigner-only casino operator Paradise Co Ltd. is back on its feet after its casino revenues accelerated by as much as 25.2 percent in May.
- South Korea to charge CoinOne execs with illegal gambling
June 7, 2018
South Korean police recommend bringing illegal gambling charges against three CoinOne execs due to crypto platform's margin trading feature.
- The WPT announce Japan and Korea events, including a new team concept
May 18, 2018
The WPT announces their tour stops in Japan & South Korea in the wake of owners Ourgame Intl admitting six of their staff were involved in scandal in China.
- Kangwon Land reports hefty drop in Q1 2018 revenue
May 14, 2018
Kangwon Land net income fell to $71.1m for Q1, while YoY sales were down 7.5% with operating income dropping 22.4% to $118m.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017