Tag Archives: South Korea
- Mohegan Gaming delay South Korea casino groundbreaking
November 16, 2017
Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment delay the planned mid-November groundbreaking of its Inspire resort in Incheon, South Korea until spring 2018.
- South Korea casinos have mixed Q3 results but gov’t always wins
November 8, 2017
Casino operator Grand Korea Leisure rises in Q3 while rival Kangwon Land falls, but Korean government's sin taxes go up regardless.
- Paradise Co net profit sinks 86.5% in Q3
November 7, 2017
The losing streak of South Korean casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. continues in the third quarter despite the seeing a recovery in Chinese VIP play.
- Philippine police colonel suspect in junket operator kidnap, murder
October 31, 2017
A Philippine National Police lieutenant colonel is among the suspects wanted in the kidnapping and murder of a local casino junket operator.
- Are all South Koreans in Thailand running online gambling sites?
October 18, 2017
Thailand authorities continue to find their country awash in South Korean nationals running illegal online gambling sites catering to bettors back home.
- Landing International shifts focus on regional market tourists
October 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator Landing International Development Ltd. is now wooing tourists from nearby regional markets.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017