Tag Archives: South Korea
- Kangwon Land Q2 net profit down 10%
August 10, 2017
Kangwon Land Inc extended its losing streak in the second quarter with net profit tumbling 10.7 percent from the prior-year period.
- Paradise Co extends losses in Q2
August 8, 2017
Paradise Co. Ltd suffered yet another multi-million losses in the second quarter of the year despite the opening of its newest casino resort Paradise City.
- Grand Korea Leisure getting beat up at home and abroad
August 3, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure's three casinos suffering from China's restriction on group tours to South Korea and new competition from Paradise City resort.
- Paradise City suffering from South Korea’s spat with China
July 31, 2017
Paradise City, South Korea's first major integrated resort, welcomes 310k visitors since April opening, but China spat hampers growth.
- Mohegan Sun eyes to break ground for S. Korea’s casino before year-end
July 28, 2017
It's all systems go for U.S. tribal casino operator Mohegan Sun's planned casino project in Incheon, South Korea.
- Victories for Han & Le-Touche in PokerStars Festival Korea & Lille
July 27, 2017
A short round-up of the winners and losers emanating from the PokerStars Festival Main Events in both South Korea & Lille.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017