Tag Archives: South Korea
- South Korea’s Paradise City hopes to wow with second phase opening
September 13, 2018
South Korea's only major integrated resort casino Paradise City preps Phase II launch, including raft of new non-gaming amenities.
- Jeju officials monitoring Landing’s Jeju Shinhwa World
September 5, 2018
The Hong Kong-based casino operator is being monitored by South Korean regulators in Jeju, where it operates Jeju Shinhwa World through a subsidiary.
- South Korea mint creating casino chips
The South Korean Minting and Security Printing Corp. will mint casino chips using advanced technology designed to prevent forgery.
- Paradise Co. August revenue down 2%
September 4, 2018
South Korea-listed casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd’s August revenue shrunk by 2% from the same period last year.
- Another Kangwon Land ex-CEO accused of corruption
August 31, 2018
Ham Seung-hee, CEO of South Korea's largest casino Kangwon Land from 2014 to 2017, is accused of misusing corporate funds for personal use.
- South Korea’s K International considers Russian casino
August 27, 2018
K International reportedly wants to build a $263.6-million hotel and entertainment complex in the PIER.
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Tigre de Cristal plans black-tie shindig for second anniversary
October 4, 2017