Tag Archives: South Korea
- The WPT announce Japan and Korea events, including a new team concept
May 18, 2018
The WPT announces their tour stops in Japan & South Korea in the wake of owners Ourgame Intl admitting six of their staff were involved in scandal in China.
- Kangwon Land reports hefty drop in Q1 2018 revenue
May 14, 2018
Kangwon Land net income fell to $71.1m for Q1, while YoY sales were down 7.5% with operating income dropping 22.4% to $118m.
- Paradise Co. net profit free fall continues in Q1 2018
May 10, 2018
South Korean casino operator Paradise Co. Ltd. extended its financial losing streak in the first quarter of 2018 with net income plunging 61.6 percent.
- Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment gain control of South Korea casino project
May 4, 2018
U.S. tribal casino operator Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment has gained full control of its casino project in South Korea after buying out its local partner.
- Overwatch Korean cheating update; bookies offer live odds on prerecorded games
May 2, 2018
An update on the Korean Overwatch cheating scandal, and news of five bookmakers offering live odds on pre-recorded events from South America.
- Jeju Shinhwa sees record profits in Q1 2018
April 27, 2018
Since opening in February, Jeju Shinhwa casino's gross gaming revenue was about $82.8 million.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018