Tag Archives: South Korea
- Mohegan ready to move ahead with South Korean resort
May 10, 2019
Mohegan has announced it has all its permits lined up and it expects its new Inspire resort to open in 2021.
- Paradise Co returns to GGR growth in April
After a down month in March, Paradise Co has rebounded to incredible growth in April.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s Q1 casino profits halve as slide continues
May 9, 2019
Grand Korea Leisure reports revenue falling 10.5% in Q1 while profits more than halve as the foreigners-only casino operator's slide continues.
- Paradise Co sees first revenue decline in months
April 3, 2019
After months of increases in their revenue, operator Paradise Co Ltd. has seen its first decline of the year, albeit a small one.
- Weekend fire prompts Paradise City to shut down casino, hotel
March 27, 2019
A fire broke out in Paradise City’s hotel on Sunday, and visitors had to spend a bit of time enjoying the fresh air while local authorities sorted it out.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: Forecast for South Korea, Japan and Macau
March 20, 2019
Three experts gathered for a panel discussion at the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019, and they forecast the upcoming fortunes of Japan, Macau and South Korea.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017