Tag Archives: South Korea
- Another Kangwon Land ex-CEO accused of corruption
August 31, 2018
Ham Seung-hee, CEO of South Korea's largest casino Kangwon Land from 2014 to 2017, is accused of misusing corporate funds for personal use.
- South Korea’s K International considers Russian casino
August 27, 2018
K International reportedly wants to build a $263.6-million hotel and entertainment complex in the PIER.
- Landing shares continue to fall as chairman remains MIA
Landing International continued to fall through the end of last week on the news that the company still could not located its chairman, Yang Zhihui.
- Mohegan Sun, South Korean ministry to discuss Inspire
August 15, 2018
Mohegan Sun is planning to meet with officials of the South Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) regarding the Inspire integrated resort.
- Kangwon Land sees Q2 profits fall 14%
August 13, 2018
Kangwon Land Inc. released its financial statement for the second quarter of 2018 and the results were less glossy from last year.
- Paradise Co. slashes Q2 net loss as more Japanese tourists play
August 9, 2018
Paradise Co. Ltd has slashed its net loss by 91 percent in the second quarter of 2018, thanks to the influx of Japanese players in the country.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018