Tag Archives: SOPA
- Apple co founder Wozniak meets Kim Dotcom and voices support
June 28, 2012
Apple founder Steve Wozniak likened Megaupload to a motorway
- CISPA bill passed by house without PPA backed bill attached
April 27, 2012
The U.S.A.'s latest cyber security bill has passed a House of Representatives ever
- Megaupload.com file-sharing site shut down, co-founders arrested at US request
January 20, 2012
File-sharing site Megaupload.com shut down after the US DoJ unseals copyright infringement indictments against the site and individuals.
- SOPA shelved by the White House until changes are made
January 16, 2012
Those who’ve been losing sleep and substantial nail length over SOPA can loosen up and breathe a sigh of relief. Well, for the time being...
- Hillary Clinton praises internet freedom, but US doesn’t practice what it preaches
December 11, 2011
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton praises internet freedom in public speeches, but US doesn't always practice it at home.