Tag Archives: solaire resort and casino
- Solaire has record quarter for VIP, mass table and slots spending
November 15, 2016
Bloomberry Resorts Corp says Solaire casino has best ever quarter for VIP, mass tables and electronic gaming machine spending.
- Solaire exempted from corporate income tax, says SC
October 31, 2016
Philippine SC has upheld its decision declaring that Bloomberry is exempted from paying corporate income tax as a franchisee of PAGCOR.
- Bangladesh to bring Solaire Casino to court over stolen funds
October 3, 2016
The Bangladeshi government is mulling on filing a civil suit against Solaire Resort & Casino.
- Bloomberry Resorts loses court fight with Solaire’s former management firm
September 29, 2016
Singapore tribunal rules that Bloomberry Resorts had no grounds for terminating GGAM's contract to manage Solaire casino operations.
- Wynn Palace to open Aug. 22; Solaire urging Macau casino visitors to try Manila
June 28, 2016
Wynn Palace opens in Macau on Aug. 22; Bloomberry Resorts launch ad campaign inviting Macau, Hong Kong gamblers to visit Manila's Solaire.
- Bloomberry bans two Chinese junket agents, 18 others involved in $81-M heist
June 8, 2016
Two Chinese junket operators and 18 other players are banned – forever – from Solaire Casino & Resorts.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018