Tag Archives: solaire resort and casino
- Solaire turns in profits after one year of operations
29 April 2014
Turning in a profit a year after opening is a great achievement for Bloomberry Resorts, but things get a little more difficult from here.
- Expenses drag down Solaire’s numbers but Razon predicts profit in 2014
19 April 2014
Solaire Resort & Casino's pre-operating expenses doubles Bloomberry Resorts' annual loss, but Enrique Razon Jr. predicts profit in 2014.
- Pagcor admits private casinos hampering its revenues
27 November 2013
The effects of these privately-owned casinos are already being felt by Pagcor, as shown by its earnings in the first nine months of 2013.
- Bloomberry appoints former Marina Bay Sands boss as new COO and president
1 October 2013
Thomas Arasi takes the helm as COO and president of an upstart resort and casino in a country that has a burgeoning gambling industry.
- GGAM responds to Bloomberry split
19 September 2013
Global Gaming Asset Management is defending its position after Bloomberry Resorts' unexpected dismissal of the service operator last week.
- Solaire changes the Manila Tourism Game
18 March 2013
Solaire's accommodations are comprised of approximately 500 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites and bay side villas that offer sophistication in a comfortable setting.
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
15 April 2014
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
9 November 2017
PAGCOR gives Solaire land bidding a second try
11 January 2018
Bloomberry to reward loyal customers with stocks
25 January 2018