Tag Archives: solaire resort and casino
- Bloomberry Resorts ordered to pay $296m for GGAM termination
September 30, 2019
Singapore court orders Bloomberry Resorts to pay $296m to Global Gaming Asset Management in damages for early termination of casino management contract.
- Bloomberry confirms it will launch a cruise terminal arm
July 30, 2019
Bloomberry has now confirmed that it isn’t just helping to get a seaport launched close to the Solaire but also plans on building cruise terminals.
- New cruise port near Manila casino to open within 2 years
July 22, 2019
Solaire Resort and Casino is close to the planned location of a new cruise ship port that would be built by an entity tied to Bloomberry Resorts Corp.
- Bloomberry Resorts now listed on the PSE Index
February 11, 2019
The company behind the Solaire Resort and Casino in Manila, Bloomberry Resorts, is getting listed on the Philippines Stock Exchange Index.
- Solaire land purchase leads to drop in Bloomberry profits
November 12, 2018
Solaire owner Bloomberry reported a PHP1.1 billion ($21.3-million) profit for the third quarter, 39% lower year on year.
- AliPay, WeChat Pay come to Manila’s Solaire Casino
August 14, 2018
Gamblers visiting Manila’s Solaire Resort and Casino will now have more flexibility for making payments for purchases of virtually any kind at the casino.
PAGCOR gives Solaire land bidding a second try
January 11, 2018
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
Special Feature: Solaire Resort and Casino Manila
March 16, 2013
Solaire First to Market in Entertainment City
March 16, 2013