Tag Archives: Social Networking
- New study says checking Facebook leads to greater financial risk-taking
May 25, 2015
New research suggests people who have recently checked their Facebook profile take greater financial risks in gambling or buying stocks.
- Facebook tell us extortion claims are false
October 24, 2012
Facebook tell us that extortion claims are false
- Facebook forks over $1 billion to buy Instagram
April 11, 2012
Despite being just a little over a year old - the app was only launched last October 2010 - Instagram has become the most popular free photo-sharing application on the Apple App Store, boasting more than 30 million users uploading around 5 million photos every day.
- Google Plus patting itself on the back
September 29, 2011
Google Plus has seen a huge increase in visitors since going public last week
- Social Networking moving towards commercialization
September 7, 2011
Ispos Reid analyst and President, Steve Mossop believes that the next five years will be about commercialization of social networking.
- Facebook adds Gambling as a friend
August 25, 2011
Facebook has relaxed its advertising policy to allow greater flexibility for gaming firms
TECH NEWS: YouTube to screen pro sports; The Facebook comic
February 24, 2011
Gambling ads and Facebook
October 24, 2011