Tag Archives: social gambling conference
- Becky’s Affiliated: Social gaming & Bitcoin, a match made in heaven
December 26, 2013
According to Panelist Eric Benz, VP Global Business Development for ZipZap, “Bitcoin is the perfect fit for social gaming”.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Social Gambling Conference takeaways
November 14, 2013
“Gamifying” casino games is where gambling style games produce the most amount of revenue and social gaming companies want a piece of the pie.
- Social Gambling Conference Day 2 Summary
November 8, 2013
Becky brings this day 2 summary featuring more speakers from outside the gambling industry looking to capitalize on the social gaming market.
- Social Bet, Inc. President Justin Jarman to Speak at Social Gambling Conference Nov. 7
November 7, 2013
Co-founder/president of Social Bet Inc. – maker of Youbetme – to discuss peer-to-peer social betting at UK conference on November 5, 2013
- Social Gambling Conference Day 1 Summary
Becky brings this day 1 summary of the Social Gambling Conference 2013 - as we talked to Jason Prasad, Vicenc Marti and Alfonso Villar.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The truth about social gaming and real money gambling with Evan Hoff
October 31, 2013
Becky spoke with Evan Hoff of Velo Partners who is focused on investing and advising in the games and gambling space.