Tag Archives: social casino
- GSN Games acquires rival Plumbee to expand in UK
February 15, 2016
Sony-owned GSN Games has acquired rival Plumbee to expand its global footprint to the UK
- Kash Karnival to Give Away Free Ticket to Macau
February 5, 2016
The Kash Karnival is running a special Chinese New Year gaming competition rewarding one lucky winner with a return ticket to Macau.
- Niko Vuori talks creating fluid user experience for social casino players
October 13, 2015
Niko Vuori reveals to Rebecca Liggero some tips and tricks for social casino operators wanting to differentiate themselves from the pack.
- DoubleU Games intends to increase global market share in social casino games
September 23, 2015
Facebook game DoubleU Casino maker aims to expand its business in social casino space.
- eSports, fantasy convergence opens new world of possibilities
September 18, 2015
Rebecca Liggero talks to Comcast Venture's Principal, Gavin Teo on innovation in eSports and daily fantasy sports.
- Odobo Launches First Social Casino and Real Money iOS App, Odobo Play
June 2, 2015
Odobo Play on iOS is a game app that helps players to discover their favourite games and the casinos that offer them for real money.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014