Tag Archives: social betting
- Betfect launches social betting network with Ladbrokes; Totesport’s mobile offering launches sportsbook
October 17, 2014
Betfect has launched a social betting network in partnership with Ladbrokes; Totesport's mobile offering launches sportsbook.
- InplayMatrix agrees to work with Bodugi.com in social betting partnership
May 22, 2013
Bodugi today announced the agreement of a deal with InplayMatrix which will integrate its social gaming products into sportsbook platform.
- Bodugi.com announces second Asian partnership with Bet16 & Vwin
May 16, 2013
Social betting site Bodugi.com today announced that it is to work with leading Asian sportsbook, lottery and casino brands Bet16 and Vwin.
- Social Betting ViewPoint: Real Money vs. Credit – Part 2
September 28, 2012
Becky Liggero, Michael Wilson (Bodugi) and Rasmus Sojmark (Oddslife) discuss social betting by using credits and real money gaming.
- Social Betting ViewPoint: Real money vs. Credit
September 20, 2012
Social betting sites are the latest innovation in the igaming industry, Becky talks to Rasmus Sojmark - Oddslife and Michael Wilson - Bodugi
- Crowdpark hopes to popularize ‘social betting’ among Facebook gamers
October 20, 2011
Games developer Crowdpark raises $6m in venture capital to help develop more 'social betting' games like Bet Tycoon.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017