Tag Archives: social betting
- Betfect launches social betting network with Ladbrokes; Totesport’s mobile offering launches sportsbook
October 17, 2014
Betfect has launched a social betting network in partnership with Ladbrokes; Totesport's mobile offering launches sportsbook.
- InplayMatrix agrees to work with Bodugi.com in social betting partnership
May 22, 2013
Bodugi today announced the agreement of a deal with InplayMatrix which will integrate its social gaming products into sportsbook platform.
- Bodugi.com announces second Asian partnership with Bet16 & Vwin
May 16, 2013
Social betting site Bodugi.com today announced that it is to work with leading Asian sportsbook, lottery and casino brands Bet16 and Vwin.
- Social Betting ViewPoint: Real Money vs. Credit – Part 2
September 28, 2012
Becky Liggero, Michael Wilson (Bodugi) and Rasmus Sojmark (Oddslife) discuss social betting by using credits and real money gaming.
- Social Betting ViewPoint: Real money vs. Credit
September 20, 2012
Social betting sites are the latest innovation in the igaming industry, Becky talks to Rasmus Sojmark - Oddslife and Michael Wilson - Bodugi
- Crowdpark hopes to popularize ‘social betting’ among Facebook gamers
October 20, 2011
Games developer Crowdpark raises $6m in venture capital to help develop more 'social betting' games like Bet Tycoon.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017