Tag Archives: Snake Oil & Widgets
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Perfect Synergy – Digital Marketing Channels Aligned
October 30, 2014
It’s invariably the role of a Head of Digital Marketing to ensure that teams and agencies function in perfect synergy.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Making Networking Work
October 22, 2014
With back-to-back-to-back conferences - G2E, EiG & BAC, a real possibility for a number of industry high flyers, maximising one's time.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Las Vegas – Making Sensory of it all
October 8, 2014
My ‘research’ on this trip took me to a new sensory level. That of the consideration of smell, and consequently taste.
- Launching a Sports Betting Site – Part II: Who’s done the business in 2014?
September 24, 2014
Success stories on iGaming’s sports betting market are in the minority these days. Let’s find out what they’re doing right.
- Launching a Sports Betting Site – Part I: The Right Software
September 19, 2014
This column will investigate what it takes to successfully launch a new sports betting operation to market in the next couple of features.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Crystal Ball Marketing – what can operators try out to broaden their marketing reach?
September 3, 2014
I’m going to have a stroll in to the possible ways & means in which iGaming operators can go hunting for new audiences in the next years.