Tag Archives: Snaitech
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
21 May 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
15 May 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Playtech makes a $1.05B play for Italian betting firm Snaitech
12 April 2018
Playtech has agreed to buy a 70.6% stake in Italian gambling firm Snaitech, a move that will enhance its "revenue mix towards regulated markets."
- Betsoft announced a deal with Snaitech for Italian market
9 February 2018
Betsoft Gaming has announced further expansion into the Italian market with a deal to provide content to leading Italian gaming operator SNAITECH.
- Betting on Football set to double in size in 2018
18 January 2018
Betting on Football 2018 – the world’s largest international football and betting trade conference – is set to double in size compared with its 2017 event.
- Yggdrasil expands Italian footprint with Snaitech deal
21 December 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has further extended its reach in Italy with a deal to provide content to leading Italian gaming operator Snaitech.
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
2 February 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
10 February 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
15 November 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
27 September 2017