Tag Archives: Snaitech
- Playtech completes Snaitech’s ‘squeeze out’
August 3, 2018
Playtech Plc. has completed the “squeeze out” process in its bid to gain full control of Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech.
- Snaitech to delist from Italian bourse after Playtech’s full takeover
July 26, 2018
Snaitech is delisting from the Italian bourse as London-listed gaming supplier and operator Playtech Plc. gain full control over the company.
- Italian financial watchdog approves Playtech’s Snaitech takeover
June 22, 2018
Playtech has cleared yet another hurdle in its bid to acquire Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech SpA (Snaitech).
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Playtech makes a $1.05B play for Italian betting firm Snaitech
April 12, 2018
Playtech has agreed to buy a 70.6% stake in Italian gambling firm Snaitech, a move that will enhance its "revenue mix towards regulated markets."
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017