Tag Archives: Snaitech
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Playtech makes a $1.05B play for Italian betting firm Snaitech
April 12, 2018
Playtech has agreed to buy a 70.6% stake in Italian gambling firm Snaitech, a move that will enhance its "revenue mix towards regulated markets."
- Betsoft announced a deal with Snaitech for Italian market
February 9, 2018
Betsoft Gaming has announced further expansion into the Italian market with a deal to provide content to leading Italian gaming operator SNAITECH.
- Betting on Football set to double in size in 2018
January 18, 2018
Betting on Football 2018 – the world’s largest international football and betting trade conference – is set to double in size compared with its 2017 event.
- Yggdrasil expands Italian footprint with Snaitech deal
December 21, 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has further extended its reach in Italy with a deal to provide content to leading Italian gaming operator Snaitech.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017
Italy’s online sports betting growth outpacing retail wagers
September 8, 2017