Tag Archives: Snaitech
- Greentube bolsters Italian market presence with Snaitech partnership
September 26, 2019
Greentube, the NOVOMATIC Interactive division, has launched with leading Italian operator Snaitech as part of a deal which significantly strengthens the supplier’s foothold in the country.
- “Sports Betting Hall of Fame Award” to Fabio Schiavolin
September 26, 2018
BETTING ON SPORTS 2018: during the international gaming convention in London Snaitech CEO received an award for his experience in the industry.
- ‘Disappointing’ Asian markets cause fall in profits for Playtech
August 23, 2018
Playtech reported revenue of €436.5 million ($506.3 million) for the first half of 2018, up 4% from the same period last year.
- Playtech completes Snaitech’s ‘squeeze out’
August 3, 2018
Playtech Plc. has completed the “squeeze out” process in its bid to gain full control of Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech.
- Snaitech to delist from Italian bourse after Playtech’s full takeover
July 26, 2018
Snaitech is delisting from the Italian bourse as London-listed gaming supplier and operator Playtech Plc. gain full control over the company.
- Italian financial watchdog approves Playtech’s Snaitech takeover
June 22, 2018
Playtech has cleared yet another hurdle in its bid to acquire Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech SpA (Snaitech).
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018