Tag Archives: Snai
- Italian financial watchdog approves Playtech’s Snaitech takeover
June 22, 2018
Playtech has cleared yet another hurdle in its bid to acquire Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech SpA (Snaitech).
- Playtech’s Snaitech takeover receives Italy’s green light
May 21, 2018
There’s no longer legal impediment that could stop UK-listed technology supplier Playtech Plc from acquiring Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech..
- Snai online growth offsets retail slump; Playtech investor revolt
May 15, 2018
Italian gambling operator Snaitech's online gambling growth helps offset retail decline; Playtech investors balk at CEO's pay hike.
- Global Bet Virtual continues rapid rise in Italy with Snai Group
February 14, 2017
Award winning Virtual Sports gaming supplier Global Bet will launch its Virtual Sports games with Italy’s leading operator, Snai Group.
- iSoftBet inks agreement with Snai
June 6, 2016
iSoftBet, the leading online and mobile games supplier, is pleased to announce its latest deal with Snai, the major Italian gaming operator.
- eSports Betting Arrives in Italy Courtesy of Snai & Betradar
June 2, 2016
Italian gambling outfit Snai and Betradar has teamed up to bring eSports betting to the Italian market for the first time.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017