Tag Archives: smoking ban
- Macau gamblers increasingly break casino no-smoking rules
April 11, 2018
In the first quarter of 2018, violations of anti-smoking laws accounted for 27.8% of all the infractions levied against the casinos.
- Wynn Macau in hot water for possible smoking ban violation
October 6, 2017
Macau’s Health Bureau has launched an investigation into Wynn Macau’s possible breach of the city state’s smoking ban.
- VIP gambling reclaims Macau casino revenue throne
July 17, 2017
Macau casinos report VIP gambling revenue up more than one-third in Q2 while total mass market revenue rises only 8% year-on-year.
- Health Bureau probes Galaxy Macau over possible smoking ban violation
June 23, 2017
The government of Macau is now looking into reports that Galaxy Macau casino resort have violated the special administrative region’s smoking ban.
- Macau casinos can keep smoking lounges, lose VIP exemption
February 20, 2017
Macau casino operators learn that they can keep the smoking lounges on their main gaming floors, but the VIP smoking exemption is history.
- Study says Macau casino workers okay with smoking lounges
February 14, 2017
A new study of Macau casino staff suggests that a majority support retaining the special smoking lounges on the mass market gaming floor.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017