Tag Archives: SLS Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Sam Nazarian no longer wants Nevada gambling license
November 5, 2015
The mogul received a recommendation from the Nevada Gaming Control Board to sell his 10 percent stake in the SLS Las Vegas.
- Nazarian out at SLS Las Vegas; McBeath in at Cosmo; Wynn v. Chanos suit tossed
December 18, 2014
Sam Nazarian steps down as CEO of SLS Las Vegas; William McBeath new CEO of Cosmopolitan; judge tosses Wynn v. Chanos defamation suit.
- Strip sees fireworks as SLS Las Vegas opens and Lions Share slot finally pays out
August 24, 2014
SLS Las Vegas becomes Strip's first new casino in four years; MGM Grand's notoriously stingy Lion's Share slot finally pays out.
- Vegas hotel and casino gets license recommendation; New York casino applicant disqualified
August 8, 2014
The $415M SLS Las Vegas hotel & casino received a recommendation for licensing approval; NY casino applicant in Amsterdam disqualified.
- William Hill U.S to Operate the Race and Sports Book at the New SLS Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
August 30, 2013
William Hill U.S have been unveiled as the race & sports book chief when the latest monolithic structure is erected on the Las Vegas strip.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013