Tag Archives: Slovenia
- Slovenian MP quits after parliament rejects sports betting bill
April 20, 2018
MP Branko Zorman quits after the Slovenian parliament suddenly decided to veto his motion to liberalize the country’s sports betting market.
- Slovenia’s online sports betting liberalization hits roadblock
March 27, 2018
Slovenia's plans to liberalize its online sports betting market hit roadblock as legislature's upper chamber veto the measure.
- Slovenia moves closer to online sports betting liberalization
March 23, 2018
Slovenia's National Assembly votes in favor of legislation that would end state-owned sports betting monopoly by licensing international online operators.
- Slovenia’s Perla Casino & Hotel hosts €1M poker tournament
February 6, 2018
The Premier Event at the Perla Casino & Hotel is anticipated to be one of the largest live poker tournaments in the region.
- Tatts to implement Comtrade Gaming’s G2S Technology to extend monitoring capacities
January 25, 2017
Comtrade Gaming announced that their G2S (Game to System) Host-side Protocol Stacks will be integrated into Tatts Group products starting in 2017.
- 888 leaves Slovenia; Marathonbet leaves the Czech Republic
January 18, 2017
888 leaves Slovenia, and Marathonbet has done likewise in the Czech Republic as both countries prepare for a new dawn of regulated online gambling.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
Marathon launch Russian-licensed sports betting site
July 21, 2017