Tag Archives: Slovenia
- Tatts to implement Comtrade Gaming’s G2S Technology to extend monitoring capacities
January 25, 2017
Comtrade Gaming announced that their G2S (Game to System) Host-side Protocol Stacks will be integrated into Tatts Group products starting in 2017.
- 888 leaves Slovenia; Marathonbet leaves the Czech Republic
January 18, 2017
888 leaves Slovenia, and Marathonbet has done likewise in the Czech Republic as both countries prepare for a new dawn of regulated online gambling.
- PokerStars Withdraw From Slovenia Promising to One Day Return
July 4, 2016
PokerStars have followed up their withdrawal from Israel by pulling out of the online gambling market in Slovenia.
- Bulgaria adds more websites to its online gambling blacklist; Slovenia to introduce new gambling law
October 31, 2013
The move to keep adding gambling sites to its blacklist is seen as a temporary move, at least until the government has a new law in place.
- 200% Poker closes; WPT Slovenia winner; keeping a poker face is hard
July 25, 2011
French operator 200% Poker shuts down; Miha Travnik wins World Poker Tour Slovenia stop; researchers find making poker face is hard to do
- Cyprus sics taxman on online gamblers; Slovenia sics courts on ISPs
December 18, 2010
Waiting for the European Commission to review its online gambling legislation, Cyprus sics taxman on online gamblers; Slovenian courts to block ISPs;
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Melco-Hard Rock temporary Cyprus casino to open in 2017
November 17, 2016