Tag Archives: skycity
- SkyCity warns of adverse effect from China VIP crackdown, shares tumble
October 20, 2016
SkyCity Entertainment shares fall to one-year low after "disappointing" Q1 update, which warns of adverse effect of China VIP crackdown.
- SkyCity expects first-half profit to rise 30%
January 19, 2016
SkyCity Entertainment Group shares are on the rise after it predicted first-half profit to rise as much as 30%.
- Australia’s Star inks $3B casino project in Brisbane, SkyCity posts close to $114M in annual profit
November 16, 2015
It’s all systems go for the Star Entertainment Group’s $3-billion casino resort project in Brisbane.
- Green Party: SkyCity does not deserve additional pokies
October 23, 2015
SkyCity's Adelaide casino should not get additional pokies after failing to stop a woman from gambling for ten hours, says Green Party.
- Loan shark targeting New Zealand casino customers banned from lending
October 5, 2015
An Auckland loan shark who targeted casino gamblers has been fined and banned from lending.
- SkyCity Auckland to end zero-hours contracts
September 1, 2015
SkyCity, the biggest single-site employer in Auckland, ends zero-hours contracts for employees starting next year.
SkyCity Entertainment hails return of Asian gambling whales
February 9, 2018