Tag Archives: Sky
- CVC Capital Partners gets controlling stake in Sky Bet after £720 million
December 5, 2014
CVC Capital Partners has acquired a controlling stake of Sky PLC's gambling business Sky Bet for a reported amount of £720 million.
- Racing UK and Sky Join Forces; Australian Horse Racing Ban Steroids and Drug Seizure Has No Ties to British Horse Racing
September 17, 2013
Racing UK sells it’s rights to the broadcaster Sky, Australia learn from Britain’s mistakes and ban anabolic steroid use in horse racing.
- Sky Vegas launches new slot; Sky Bingo announce new promotions; LuckyVegas77 goes live
December 22, 2011
Sky Vegas launches new slot machine; Sky Bingo announce festive promotions; New online casino LuckyVegas77 goes live
- What does the future hold for Andy Gray and also Sky?
January 26, 2011
In lifestyle news, Andy Gray is still a part of Betfair's furniture as they're yet to make a decision on the former Sky co-commentator.
- Another given leave at Sky over sexism row
January 25, 2011
In lifestyle news, a third member of staff has been given leave due to the sexism row engulfing Sky.
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Will Manchester United repeat?
August 13, 2011
Title beckons for United after Young signing
June 23, 2011
Sports betting firms endure a hellish weekend
November 21, 2011
Gambling ads to be limited on Sky
November 5, 2018