Tag Archives: Sky Racing World
- Sky Racing World to launch HD simulcasting to North America with Australian Cup
March 7, 2019
Sky Racing World and Tabcorp has announced the launch of High Definition (HD) simulcasting of Australian horse racing to North American audiences.
- Sky Racing World launches ‘Climbing Everest’ promotion
October 4, 2018
12 horses descends on Royal Randwick racecourse to compete in the second running of the $13 million (AUD) TAB Everest next Friday, Oct. 12th.
- Sky Racing World launches Australian Harness Racing product in North America
October 2, 2018
North Americans can now watch and wager on Australian harness racing through Tabcorp subsidiary’s content distribution to North American ADWs.
- Sky Racing World to relaunch New Zealand racing product to North American market
January 24, 2018
Sky Racing World will begin distributing horse-racing content from New Zealand Racing Board-operated tracks to North American (ADW) sites starting Jan. 25th
- Sky Racing World adds fourth track to Saturday night offerings
July 14, 2017
Sky Racing World, has increased its Saturday night offering from three Australian Racing meets to four for North American fans.
- Sky Racing World to provide South Korean horse-racing to North American Market
July 7, 2017
Korea Racing Authority partnership will see Sky Racing World offering simulcast wagering from Seoul and Busan races to ADW’s across the Americas and Europe.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018