Tag Archives: Sky Racing World
- Sky Racing World launches ‘Climbing Everest’ promotion
October 4, 2018
12 horses descends on Royal Randwick racecourse to compete in the second running of the $13 million (AUD) TAB Everest next Friday, Oct. 12th.
- Sky Racing World launches Australian Harness Racing product in North America
October 2, 2018
North Americans can now watch and wager on Australian harness racing through Tabcorp subsidiary’s content distribution to North American ADWs.
- Sky Racing World to relaunch New Zealand racing product to North American market
January 24, 2018
Sky Racing World will begin distributing horse-racing content from New Zealand Racing Board-operated tracks to North American (ADW) sites starting Jan. 25th
- Sky Racing World adds fourth track to Saturday night offerings
July 14, 2017
Sky Racing World, has increased its Saturday night offering from three Australian Racing meets to four for North American fans.
- Sky Racing World to provide South Korean horse-racing to North American Market
July 7, 2017
Korea Racing Authority partnership will see Sky Racing World offering simulcast wagering from Seoul and Busan races to ADW’s across the Americas and Europe.
- Sky Racing World enhances Australian racing product for North America
June 9, 2017
Australian simulcast racing content is accompanied by partner TVG’s expanded Australian coverage with Sky Racing (Australia) broadcaster Jason Witham
Sky Racing World expands partnership with TVG
March 10, 2017