Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- SB&G partners with SBTech for rollout in key German market
September 5, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming has announced that it has partnered with SBTech, which will supply the operator with a full sportsbook platform in Germany.
- Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming announce termination of its UK-facing affiliate program due to heightened concerns that a regulatory crackdown is imminent.
- Sky Bet & Dribble announce UK daily fantasy football partnership
August 3, 2017
The exclusive partnership will look to combine Sky Bet’s market leading brand with Dribble’s fresh take on fantasy to spearhead the DFS industry.
- Sky Betting & Gaming renews multi-product Playtech deal
July 4, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming has agreed a multi-product renewal with Playtech, the world’s leading Omni-channel gaming software, systems and services supplier.
- 32Red extend Rangers deal; Liga Stavok win Russian football bid
June 14, 2017
32Red re-up shirt sponsorship of Glasgow Rangers for another two years; Liga Stavok submit winning bid for title sponsorship of Russian Premier League.
- Sky Bet seek Malta license; Purple Lounge crowdfunding lawsuit
May 31, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming applies for Malta Gaming Authority license; former Media Corp shareholder crowdfunding Purple Lounge lawsuit.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta gambling biz represents over 12% of national economy
November 22, 2017