Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
March 26, 2018
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet) is riding a wave of good news to start the week.
- Sky Betting & Gaming’s private equity owner mulls IPO options
January 29, 2018
CVC Capital Partners, majority owner of Sky Betting & Gaming, hires investment bankers Rothchild to consider possible IPO for SB&G.
- Sky Bet CEO sticks his head into parliamentary lion’s den
January 24, 2018
Sky Bet CEO Richard Flint sticks his neck into a parliamentary lion's den as MPs probe operators restricting race betting accounts.
- SkyBet backs Sci Games’ NYX takeover
December 11, 2017
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (SkyBet) has thrown its support behind the impending acquisition of NYX Gaming Group Ltd.
- Sky Betting & Gaming cements status as major UK player
November 8, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming cements its status as a major UK online gambling player as its annual revenue jumps 38% to £516m as sports stakes rise 40%.
- UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017
Online gambling affiliate's "socially irresponsible" advertorial leads to four operators being spanked by the UK's advertising watchdog.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
Becky’s Affiliated: Marketing tips for the new year with Harry Lang
January 11, 2018