Tag Archives: Sky Betting and Gaming
- Sky Bet slapped with $1.2M fine for not protecting customers
29 March 2018
The gambling company faces a fine of £1m for not doing a better job at excluding certain gamblers from being bombarded with gambling promotions.
- Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
26 March 2018
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet) is riding a wave of good news to start the week.
- Sky Betting & Gaming’s private equity owner mulls IPO options
29 January 2018
CVC Capital Partners, majority owner of Sky Betting & Gaming, hires investment bankers Rothchild to consider possible IPO for SB&G.
- Sky Bet CEO sticks his head into parliamentary lion’s den
24 January 2018
Sky Bet CEO Richard Flint sticks his neck into a parliamentary lion's den as MPs probe operators restricting race betting accounts.
- SkyBet backs Sci Games’ NYX takeover
11 December 2017
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (SkyBet) has thrown its support behind the impending acquisition of NYX Gaming Group Ltd.
- Sky Betting & Gaming cements status as major UK player
8 November 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming cements its status as a major UK online gambling player as its annual revenue jumps 38% to £516m as sports stakes rise 40%.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
17 October 2016
Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
4 September 2017
The Stars Group pays $4.7b for Sky Betting & Gaming
21 April 2018