Tag Archives: SIS
- SIS continues international greyhounds expansion with Orenes agreement
November 27, 2017
SIS (Sports Information Services), has signed a multi-year deal with Orenes to provide the bookmaker with its new and improved SIS greyhound service.
- SIS boosts international reach with Codere
September 1, 2017
Spanish bookmaker integrates supplier’s new greyhound service as part of five-year agreement
- SIS signs greyhound rights deals with Doncaster and Harlow
July 21, 2017
SIS has announced deals with Doncaster and Harlow greyhound tracks, for the exclusive rights to distribute live pictures and data.
- Paddy Power agrees landmark SIS broadcasting deal
July 10, 2017
Paddy Power has agreed a five-year deal with SIS, to offer its customers a more personalised in-shop live sports betting experience.
- SIS signs greyhound rights deals with Central Park and Henlow
July 7, 2017
SIS, a leading supplier of live pictures, data, and retail operators globally, has announced deals with Central Park and Henlow greyhound tracks