Tag Archives: SIS
- SIS continues greyhounds expansion internationally with Danske Spil deal
February 5, 2018
SIS (Sports Information Services), has announced a deal with Danske Spil to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- SIS steps up global rights expansion with senior hire
January 29, 2018
SIS has appointed Simon Fraser as its new Head of International Horse Racing in a move to boost the supplier’s global racing content.
- SIS to launch new greyhound channel
January 23, 2018
- William Hill the first major UK bookmaker to take SIS’s ‘watch & bet’ Greyhound service
January 15, 2018
announced a deal with William Hill to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- SIS chairman to depart to William Hill
December 20, 2017
The Board of Sports Information Services Limited (SIS) today announced the departure of its chairman, Roger Devlin, with effect from 31st January 2018.
- SIS continues international greyhounds expansion with Orenes agreement
November 27, 2017
SIS (Sports Information Services), has signed a multi-year deal with Orenes to provide the bookmaker with its new and improved SIS greyhound service.