Tag Archives: singapore pools
- Singapore online gambling bill would criminalize operators, agents and punters
September 9, 2014
Singapore parliament gets first look at Remote Gambling Bill, which would criminalize all online betting without special exemption.
- Former Singapore Pools staffers accused of hacking servers, manipulating odds
August 25, 2014
Two former Singapore Pools staffers accused of hacking into company servers to manipulate odds; China LotSynergy inks China lottery deals.
- Asian sports lotteries cash in on World Cup betting boom
June 15, 2014
China's sports lottery sales on first day of 2014 World Cup hit RMB 150m, a nearly five-fold increase over the first day of the 2010 event.
- Singapore expands self-exclusion system to add non-casino gambling venues
May 6, 2014
The new system allows residents to exclude themselves from non-casino gambling options, including jackpot clubs and sports betting clubs.
- Singapore residents support online gambling restrictions
March 6, 2014
Singapore residents support online gambling restrictions but differ on whether to impose a blanket ban or okay a state-controlled monopoly
- Singapore keeps #3 casino ranking, but bankruptcies and betting taxes going up
February 22, 2014
Singapore's two casinos earn combined $6.08b in 2013, maintain status at #3 global casino market; lottery and other 'sin' taxes going up
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Organized crime charges for Singapore online gambling ring
November 16, 2017
Wynn Macau staff charged with spreading $6m chip thief identity
January 18, 2018
Genting Singapore marks Japan presence with new office
September 21, 2017