Tag Archives: singapore pools
- OpenBet confirms Singapore Pools deal; ex-staffer sentenced for odds manipulation
July 9, 2015
OpenBet confirm seven-year deal to provide online sports betting services to Singapore Pools; ex-staffer sentenced for odds manipulation.
- Singapore Pools taps OpenBet for new sports betting site; Vietnam drags its heels
July 7, 2015
Singapore Pools hires OpenBet to prep new online sports betting site; Vietnam gives betting decree the old college try; Macau Slot renews.
- China lottery sales up 36%; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founder
March 24, 2015
China's lottery sales up 36% in 2015; China LotSynergy profits up; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founding father Lee Kuan Yew.
- Former Singapore Pools staffer sentenced to five years for manipulating odds
September 13, 2014
Former Singapore Pools staffer sentenced to five years in prison for hacking into servers and manipulating odds on football matches.
- Singapore online gambling bill would criminalize operators, agents and punters
September 9, 2014
Singapore parliament gets first look at Remote Gambling Bill, which would criminalize all online betting without special exemption.
- Former Singapore Pools staffers accused of hacking servers, manipulating odds
August 25, 2014
Two former Singapore Pools staffers accused of hacking into company servers to manipulate odds; China LotSynergy inks China lottery deals.
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017