Tag Archives: simulated gaming
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
December 23, 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
September 29, 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
- Maryland Live! ink free-play online gaming deal with GameAccount Network
March 11, 2015
GameAccount Network signs up Maryland's top casino Maryland Live! for free-play online gaming deal; Maryland's top gaming regulator resigns.
- GameAccount expects free-play casino to outpace real-money online gambling
October 4, 2014
GameAccount Network loses £900k in H1, says free-play online casino growth will "substantially compensate" for laggard real-money gambling.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018