Tag Archives: simulated gaming
- GAN inks Simulated Gaming free-play online deals with Borgata, Isle of Capri Casinos
December 23, 2015
GAN inks two new Simulated Gaming online free-play deals with Atlantic City's Borgata and Isle of Capri Casinos' Lady Luck Interactive.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Simulated Gaming the lone bright spot as GAN loses £2.6m in H1
September 29, 2015
GAN reports £2.6m loss in H1, as slow pace of US real-money regulation offsets Simulated Gaming gains; SugarHouse Casino launch CASINO4FUN.
- Maryland Live! ink free-play online gaming deal with GameAccount Network
March 11, 2015
GameAccount Network signs up Maryland's top casino Maryland Live! for free-play online gaming deal; Maryland's top gaming regulator resigns.
- GameAccount expects free-play casino to outpace real-money online gambling
October 4, 2014
GameAccount Network loses £900k in H1, says free-play online casino growth will "substantially compensate" for laggard real-money gambling.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016