Tag Archives: silk road
- Former agent gets 2 extra years for stealing more Silk Road BTC
November 8, 2017
More jail time awaits Shaun Bridges who is already serving a six-year sentence for funneling BTC to his personal account while investigating Silk Road.
- Ross Ulbricht drops bid to claim Silk Road millions
October 3, 2017
The United States government has collected $48.23 million from the sale of the Bitcoin seized from the now-defunct dark marketplace Silk Road.
- Ex-Secret Service agent fess up to stealing more Silk Road bitcoins
August 17, 2017
Shaun Bridges, while investigating online black market Silk Road has confessed to pocketing even more sacks of the digital currency.
- Ross Ulbricht takes another stab at overturning Silk Road conviction
October 6, 2016
Silk Road creator Ross Ulbricht is returning to the federal court in hopes of overturning his conviction and life sentence.
- US feds rack up $1.6 million profit on seized Silk Road bitcoin
August 24, 2016
The feds pushed through with the plan and emerged with close to $2 million in profit.
- Australia eyes regulating bitcoin under counter-terrorism finance laws
August 9, 2016
Australia’s financial intelligence agency sees bitcoin as an emerging threat, and so it must be regulated under stricter laws.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017