Tag Archives: Sikkim
- 3 Indian states fail to remit $146.7M in lottery tax dues, officials say
January 30, 2018
Maharashtra gov't has demanded three northeastern states in India to pay some INR933 crore ($146.7 million) in lottery tax dues or face legal consequences.
- Golden Gaming get Sikkim casino license, plot Nepal expansion
December 15, 2017
Golden Gaming announces that it has received a provisional casino license in the Indian state of Sikkim, awaiting similar nod from regulators in Nepal.
- Delta Corp share price jumps after securing Sikkim casino license
January 18, 2017
Delta Corp. advanced by as much as 3% during Tuesday’s early trading hours following news that it had secured a license to operate a casino in Sikkim.
- Delta Corp targets January launch for Sikkim casino
January 9, 2017
Delta Corp., India’s largest and only publicly traded gaming and hospitality company, has finally set an opening date for its casino in the Sikkim state.
- Delta Corp acquires temporary license to open new casino in India’s Sikkim state
July 28, 2016
India’s largest and only publicly traded gaming and hospitality company has finally gotten Sikkim’s elusive yes to expand into the state.
- Sikkim gov’t bans locals from casinos
July 8, 2016
Indian state of Sikkim bans local residents from entering its two casinos but denies that it's engaging in "moral policing."
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017