Tag Archives: Sikkim
- Casinos in Goa, Sikkim formally accused of tax evasion
July 15, 2019
Hyderabad team has accused casino operators in Goa and Sikkim of skipping out on paying the required amount of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Indian state of Sikkim to ban locals from betting shops
June 15, 2018
Following a public ruckus by an anti-gambling zealot, Indian state of Sikkim says it will ban locals from entering Golden Gaming's betting shops.
- Activist runs amok over illegal FIFA World Cup 2018 betting in India’s Sikkim
June 13, 2018
An anti-gambling activist in India went into full beast mode after busting an open betting in the Himalayan state of Sikkim.
- 3 Indian states fail to remit $146.7M in lottery tax dues, officials say
January 30, 2018
Maharashtra gov't has demanded three northeastern states in India to pay some INR933 crore ($146.7 million) in lottery tax dues or face legal consequences.
- Golden Gaming get Sikkim casino license, plot Nepal expansion
December 15, 2017
Golden Gaming announces that it has received a provisional casino license in the Indian state of Sikkim, awaiting similar nod from regulators in Nepal.
- Delta Corp share price jumps after securing Sikkim casino license
January 18, 2017
Delta Corp. advanced by as much as 3% during Tuesday’s early trading hours following news that it had secured a license to operate a casino in Sikkim.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
January 30, 2019
Delta Corp inks deal to run casino in Marriott Kathmandu hotel
October 25, 2017
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017