Tag Archives: Showboat casino
- Atlantic City casinos boosted by hot tables, online gambling
April 12, 2017
Atlantic City casinos report strong gaming revenue gains in March thanks to hot table games and record contribution from online gambling.
- Atlantic City casino revenue drops 5% in August
September 15, 2015
Casino revenue for Atlantic City's surviving casinos fell 5 percent in August compared to the same period last year.
- NJ Lawmakers proposes a bill to lift Showboat Deed Restriction
July 22, 2015
NJ lawmakers proposed a legislation that would remove land covenants on the former Showboat Casino site in Atlantic City.
- New York opens bidding for Southern Tier casino; Stockton University’s plan to turn Showboat into campus in trouble
March 25, 2015
New York Gaming Commission has opened bidding to any operator looking to score a casino license in Southern Tier.
- Trump Taj Mahal’s 8-day reprieve; deed restrictions please Caesars, vex Genting
December 8, 2014
Trump Taj Mahal shutdown pushed back eight days; deed restrictions prove convenient for Caesars, inconvenient for Genting.
- Showboat Casino sold to Stockton College, will be turned into satellite campus
November 13, 2014
Showboat Casino in AC will soon have a new owner after Richard Stockton College announced the signing of a letter of intent to buy it.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017