Tag Archives: sheriff gaming
- Former Sheriff Gaming bosses sentenced to years in prison
December 20, 2018
Former Sheriff Gaming bosses Stijn Flapper and brothers Maurice and Michel Gregoire sentenced to years in prison for illegal gambling and money laundering.
- Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Sheriff Gaming CEO
October 13, 2018
Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Stijn Flapper, former of head of Sheriff Gaming/Bubble Group, for money laundering and illegal gambling.
- Ex-CEO of defunct Sheriff Gaming sues Dutch gov’t for €75m
January 10, 2017
Stijn Flapper, former CEO of defunct slots developer Sheriff Gaming, seeking €75m from Dutch gov't for illegal online gambling prosecution.
- Sheriff Gaming programmer says slots were configured to only pay out to owners’ family and friends
October 21, 2015
Dutch court ruling says owners of defunct Sheriff Gaming rigged their slots to pay jackpots to 'fake' players or family and friends.
- Blue Gem Gaming makeover fails as Dutch authorities seize Sheriff Gaming assets
April 16, 2014
Dutch authorities foil Sheriff Gaming's attempt to relaunch its 3D slots titles under supposedly unaffiliated startup Blue Gem Gaming.
- Sheriff Gaming “no longer fit and proper” to hold Alderney B2B gaming license
February 28, 2014
Alderney Gambling Control Commission withdraws B2B license of Sheriff Gaming parent firm Bubble Group BV, company "no longer fit and proper"
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017