Tag Archives: sheldon adelson
- Japan casino resort may come with a $10B price tag, says Sheldon Adelson
February 21, 2017
Japan is more expensive that in Singapore, where the casino mogul only shelled about US$6 billion to construct the Marina Bay Sands casino.
- NFL wouldn’t have let Adelson own a piece of Oakland Raiders
February 2, 2017
NFL commish Roger Goodell says the league wouldn't have permitted Las Vegas Sands boss Sheldon Adelson to own a piece of the Oakland Raiders.
- Sheldon Adelson exits the $1.9B Raiders Stadium project
January 31, 2017
CEO Sheldon Adelson has backed out from the $1.9 billion football stadium that will house the NFL’s Oakland Raiders.
- Congressman fishes for Adelson bucks with new anti-online bill
December 12, 2016
GOP Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick files legislation to overturn 2011 Department of Justice opinion that Wire Act applies only to online sports betting.
- Casino moguls lead Trump’s inaugural committee
November 16, 2016
What better way for President-elect Donald Trump to celebrate his election victory than with a champagne toast with the Las Vegas casino moguls?
- Las Vegas Sands’ Parisian Macao completes interconnected indoor “behemoth”
November 3, 2016
Las Vegas Sands' Q3 revenue nears $3b; customers will soon be able to visit all four Sands' properties on Cotai without going outside.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018