Tag Archives: Shay Segev
- GVC Holdings partners with Jumio to focus on improved player protection
7 February 2018
Jumio, the leading digital identity verification provider, has today announced a partnership with GVC Holdings.
- Gala Coral Group’s online gains help offset poor retail performance
30 November 2015
In its last annual revenue report before merging with Ladbrokes, Gala Coral Group's strong online performance offsets stagnant retail.
- Playtech appoints Shimon Akad as COO, GamCare announces new Chairman
20 March 2015
Playtech has appointed CEO Shimon Akad to COO role,replacing outgoing COO Shay Segev; Gamcare has announced Ian Prosser as its new chairman.
- Playtech appoint Segev as retail boss; Teddy Sagi buying Reading FC?
27 May 2014
Playtech name Shay Segev as COO of its Videobet retail subsidiary; reports suggest Playtech founder Teddy Sagi in talks to buy Reading FC.
- Playtech Joins the Gaming Standards Association
24 January 2014
Playtech joins the Gaming Standards Association as their first platinum member from the online gaming world in a bid to improve standards.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014