Tag Archives: Shay Segev
- GVC Holdings partners with Jumio to focus on improved player protection
February 7, 2018
Jumio, the leading digital identity verification provider, has today announced a partnership with GVC Holdings.
- Gala Coral Group’s online gains help offset poor retail performance
November 30, 2015
In its last annual revenue report before merging with Ladbrokes, Gala Coral Group's strong online performance offsets stagnant retail.
- Playtech appoints Shimon Akad as COO, GamCare announces new Chairman
March 20, 2015
Playtech has appointed CEO Shimon Akad to COO role,replacing outgoing COO Shay Segev; Gamcare has announced Ian Prosser as its new chairman.
- Playtech appoint Segev as retail boss; Teddy Sagi buying Reading FC?
May 27, 2014
Playtech name Shay Segev as COO of its Videobet retail subsidiary; reports suggest Playtech founder Teddy Sagi in talks to buy Reading FC.
- Playtech Joins the Gaming Standards Association
January 24, 2014
Playtech joins the Gaming Standards Association as their first platinum member from the online gaming world in a bid to improve standards.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014