Tag Archives: shares
- Donaco shares held by the Lim brothers sold
June 28, 2019
Ordinary shares in the company that had been held by the Lims have been sold by receivers, marking a further separation between Donaco and the embattled brothers.
- Scientific Games chairman spends millions buying company shares
June 21, 2019
Ronald Perelman has reportedly spent around $4.60 million buying a total of 230,000 shares in the gaming equipment company he helps manage.
- Paradise Entertainment shareholders give nod to buyback program
May 23, 2019
Paradise Entertainment shareholders have given their support a company initiative to buy back shares and issue a special dividend.
- Delta Corp. sees shares sell-off over possible government action
May 20, 2019
Delta Corp. saw a substantial selloff if its shares last week after reports started surfacing that the country’s government could be investigating the company for possible tax evasion.
- Leisure & Resorts World can’t decide on shares redemption
January 22, 2019
Leisure & Resorts World Corp (LRW) has the option of redeeming perpetual preferred shares, in whole or in part, as they turn five years old.
- Universal Entertainment begins multimillion-dollar share buyback
January 10, 2019
Japan-based gaming company Universal Entertainment Corp. announced that it had begun its shares buyback program.
Kazuo Okada faces $10M fraud and perjury cases in the Philippines
January 10, 2018
Universal Entertainment incurs $125.8M net loss in FY17
February 15, 2018
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017