Tag Archives: shares
- MGM Growth Properties to pay for MGM Resorts deal through shares sale
20 November 2019
MGM Growth Properties LLC is going to have to sell some shares if it wants to enter into a joint venture with MGM Resorts.
- MGM Resorts founder estate sells remaining stake amid leaseback talks
17 September 2019
When Kirk Kerkorian passed away, His will stipulated that the 16.2% stake he maintained in the company be sold, That has continued to happen over the years.
- MGM China wants to distribute $46-million dividend
5 August 2019
MGM China Holdings is ready to issue shareholders an extra bonus of the board of directors gets its way.
- Donaco shares held by the Lim brothers sold
28 June 2019
Ordinary shares in the company that had been held by the Lims have been sold by receivers, marking a further separation between Donaco and the embattled brothers.
- Scientific Games chairman spends millions buying company shares
21 June 2019
Ronald Perelman has reportedly spent around $4.60 million buying a total of 230,000 shares in the gaming equipment company he helps manage.
- Paradise Entertainment shareholders give nod to buyback program
23 May 2019
Paradise Entertainment shareholders have given their support a company initiative to buy back shares and issue a special dividend.
Paradise Entertainment gives discount to chairman’s brother-in-law
17 December 2018