Tag Archives: shareholders
- Would You Invest in Caesars?
July 29, 2013
With the recent decision of Caesars Entertainment to spin-off part-ownership, we decided to ask our readers if they would invest in Caesars.
- Europe news: bwin.party avoid shareholder revolt; Poker networks sign up Spaniards; Serbia to regulate soon
June 8, 2012
bwin.party shareholders happy; Poker networks sign up Spanish partners; Serbia could regulate soon
- LGA to set up fund; Gala Coral team up with tabloid; 888 pay approved
May 17, 2012
Malta to set up responsible gaming fund; Gala Coral teaming with Mirror; 888 Holdings pay approved
- Hills shareholders express disquiet over Topping pay
May 8, 2012
Newspapers are reporting that William Hill shareholders could reject Ralph Topping's pay rise and bonus
- Betfair shareholder concerns prompt warning
September 9, 2011
Betfair has seen an alert issued by the Association of British Insurers
- Shareholder revolt spreads to Ladbrokes; alcoholic sets bet shop ablaze
May 14, 2011
Ladbrokes' shareholders express their dismay at their board's willingness to hand out executive bonuses; an irate punter sets a Sheffield betting shop ablaze;
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013