Tag Archives: Shared Experience
- Shared Experience – What is the true measure of success on your career?
January 19, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, John English of Webe Gaming professed that he already got the success and he really enjoyed it. But his main goal is for sport betting to become a worldwide regulated global business.
- Shared Experience – What does one need in order to succeed in this gaming industry?
January 18, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Rosalind Wade of Asia Gaming Brief keeps her pace and appreciates fast moving development. She also revealed that one have to be entrepreneurial minded and welcome technology changes.
- Shared Experience – When faced a new employee with two qualified candidates who do you choose?
January 17, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO pick an employee who fits in the culture of the organization. In case, two candidates are qualified he occasionally choose the one who is worth picking the round hole to change things.
- Shared Experience – What technics do you use to calm down when under stress?
January 16, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino evolved from being stress to extremely calm down with the technique called Autogenics. He said to play constant sports and breath fresh air are some of the basic stuff he do to stay calm.
- Shared Experience – What’s your advice to new leaders?
January 13, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, John English of Webe Gaming advice to new leaders that people are very important. Always remember that leader is someone who can be trusted and they mean when they say something. Also, it's crucial to focus and have a direct view where you...
- Shared Experience – What’s your process when you have a tough decision to make?
January 12, 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre's Shared Experience, Hussein Chahine CEO of Yazino confessed that he don't make decision when he's stressed or with negative emotion. He uttered that everything could wait and undergone process. That's how he make a bullseye answer.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017
Ask not where bitcoin will be tomorrow, but 10 years from now
September 19, 2017