Tag Archives: SEO
- IrishWonder’s Julia Logan explains negative SEO campaigns
January 9, 2019
Negative SEO campaigns could put a big hurt on their returns, and Julia Logan joined Becky Liggero to explain what they are and how to defend against them.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 2)
June 26, 2018
Let’s look at how the typical marketing strategies employed by iGaming firms can be applied to Slovakia.
- Deep Dive into Slovakia: How iGaming sites can build traffic (Part 1)
June 25, 2018
Our deep-dive into the Slovak market takes a closer look at the reality on the ground and how you can profit from it.
- Christoph Cemper: The primary SEO mistake that affiliates make is…
October 18, 2017
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Christoph Cemper of LinkResearchTools (LRT) explains the importance of link building and how to do it right.
- Online casino affiliate accused of hacking major university websites
September 26, 2016
Web marketing agency eTraffic report claims an online casino affiliate hacked major university websites to boost its Google SEO ranking.
- Paul Reilly on SEO: Don’t be lazy because ‘Google is not stupid’
April 27, 2016
Paul Reilly of Media Skunk Works says affiliates can’t be lazy because neural networks are learning at superhuman speed.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014