Tag Archives: senet group
- ‘Major flaws’ in UK responsible gambling label study
6 August 2019
A designer of the UK's When the Fun Stops, Stop responsible gambling campaign finds "major flaws" in study questioning label's effectiveness.
- GambleAware picks its Mad Men for £7m safer gambling campaign
25 June 2018
UK charity GambleAware picks M&C Saatchi to handle its £7m responsible gambling campaign; Senet Group's 'When the Fun Stops, Stop' campaign wins award.
- Gambling industry leaders back Senet Group’s: When the Fun Stops, Stop campaign
21 May 2018
In a video released by the Senet Group, a number of industry leaders talk about the impact and influence of the Senet Group’s responsible gambling campaign.
- UK bookmakers feel the heat after self-exclusion fails
18 December 2017
UK Gambling Commission expresses 'concern' after BBC investigative team points out flaws in UK bookmakers' self-exclusion scheme.
- UK betting shop self-exclusion program proving effective
29 March 2017
The UK's GambleAware charity says betting shops' new self-exclusion program is proving effective at deterring problem gamblers.
- Gambling watchdog kicks off awareness campaign ahead of Euros 2016
8 June 2016
The Senet Group, today releases a national advertising campaign ahead of the UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014