Tag Archives: Senator Harry Reid
- Analysis of the Reid Bill
September 17, 2012
Senator Harry Reid of Nevada and Jon Kyl of Arizona proposes a vision of a slim, strictly regulated American online gambling industry market
- Investing The Hard Way: Short Plays in the Gambling Sector
March 19, 2012
In gambling news, Vince Martin analyzes gambling stocks that sell shorts and benefited from the S&P 500 rise - improved US stock market.
- Bi-partisan federal bill could be on the way
March 7, 2011
A federal bill backed by Barney Frank, John Campbell, and Harry Reid is being talked about, gambling industry news.
- BREAKING: ESPN claims Reid online poker bill will NOT come up for a vote
December 16, 2010
No legalization for online poker, ESPN claims multiple sources are saying that Sen. Harry Reid's online poker bill will NOT come up for a vote.
- Time ticking away for Harry Reid’s poker bill
December 14, 2010
As time ticks away on the lame duck session of Congress, will Sen. Harry Reid's online poker bill find a home?
- Will ‘Harrah’ Reid’s online poker bill win the Congressional pot?
December 8, 2010
The latest draft of Sen. Harry Reid's proposed online poker legislation is making the rounds, but will pass the lame duck session of Congress?
Online Poker Regulatory Update in the USA with John Pappas
September 23, 2013