Tag Archives: SegWit
- BTC futures launch as transaction costs skyrocket above $20
12 December 2017
If BTC doesn’t collapse by New Year’s, it will probably go even higher as the subject will be the holiday talk of nearly every family in the Western World
- Bitcoin.org threatens to name call SegWit2X participants
7 October 2017
Bitcoin.org to publicly denounce supporters of the SegWit2X hard fork, urges all companies to publicly clarify their stance before Nov. 11 implementation.
- Will bitcoin price fall after hard fork? Sportsbook weighs in
31 July 2017
The bitcoin community, if you haven’t heard already, is currently divided on how to resolve the network’s underlying scaling issue.
- Bitcoin Unlimited gains technical support in battle for on-chain scaling
20 July 2017
Bitcoin technology and development outfit nChain has announced that it will provide technical support for the BU client software.
- Craig Wright breaks SegWit’s illusion of bitcoin network scale
13 July 2017
In a bid to resolve bitcoin's underlying scaling issue, different parties have been proposing to scale in different ways.
- Craig Wright: Bitcoin Community should start acting like one
4 July 2017
Australian academic and inventor Dr. Craig Wright made a case for bitcoin scaling—and for the bitcoin community to finally start acting like one.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017