Tag Archives: securities and exchange commission
- SEC green-lights review of decision to junk bitcoin ETF filing
April 26, 2017
The proposal to list what could have been the first U.S. exchange-traded fund tracking digital currency bitcoin is up for another review in the SEC.
- SEC rejects second request to list bitcoin product
March 29, 2017
Another day, another application for a bitcoin exchange trade product (ETP) junked in the United States.
- Bitcoin recovers easily from SEC’s ETF rejection
March 14, 2017
The U.S. SEC to refuse the request to list what could have been the country’s first exchange-traded fund built to track the popular digital currency.
- Investors betting SEC will approve US first ETF for bitcoin
March 10, 2017
The SEC pending decision on what would be the first exchange-traded fund (ETF) for bitcoin price tracking in the United States.
- SEC probes three Nevada entity wagering funds
November 10, 2016
The U.S. SEC has summoned three Nevada entity wagering funds in what pundits believe to be another witch hunt for possible securities violation.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017