Tag Archives: securities and exchange commission
- Nevada ‘entity betting’ funds spanked by securities regulator
September 10, 2018
The US Securities and Exchange Commission spanks two Nevada-based 'entity betting' funds for violating federal securities laws.
- SEC green-lights review of decision to junk bitcoin ETF filing
April 26, 2017
The proposal to list what could have been the first U.S. exchange-traded fund tracking digital currency bitcoin is up for another review in the SEC.
- SEC rejects second request to list bitcoin product
March 29, 2017
Another day, another application for a bitcoin exchange trade product (ETP) junked in the United States.
- Bitcoin recovers easily from SEC’s ETF rejection
March 14, 2017
The U.S. SEC to refuse the request to list what could have been the country’s first exchange-traded fund built to track the popular digital currency.
- Investors betting SEC will approve US first ETF for bitcoin
March 10, 2017
The SEC pending decision on what would be the first exchange-traded fund (ETF) for bitcoin price tracking in the United States.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017