Tag Archives: search engine
- Google’s featured snippets now show betting odds
5 August 2015
Searching for sports betting odds? Google has reportedly started showing betting odds in its search result’s featured snippets.
- UK gaming-related Google searches swooned during July heat wave
30 August 2013
Digital marketing agency Greenlight claims gaming-related Google searches in the UK fell over a third in July as punters enjoyed heat wave.
- SEO Expert Nick Garner on Google Ecosystem, Panda & Penguin Updates Defined – Part I
8 August 2012
Rebecca Liggero sat down with this 2-part interview video with SEO Expert Nick Garner on Google Ecosystem, Panda and Penguin Updates.
- Interview with SEO Expert Nick Garner – Part 1
Becky sat down with SEO Expert Nick Garner, Head of Search for the Nordic-facing operator Unibet about Google, Panda and Penguin defined.
- Nick Garner of Unibet talks about Google Panda in a video interview
6 March 2012
Nick Garner of UNIBET tells us all about Google Panda, and the problems the update has had for affiliates in the online betting industry.
- Facebook ends 2010 in style by topping Google in US website hits
31 December 2010
Year-end data from internet tracking firm Experian Hitwise shows Facebook topping Google for the first time in US visits.
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
13 September 2013
Betting-related queries rule Kenya’s 2018 Google searches
8 February 2019