Tag Archives: scoreboard
- Oregon Lottery’s sports betting ops to lose $5.3m in first year
25 February 2020
Oregon Lottery's Scoreboard digital betting product to lose $5.3m in first year after projecting $6.3m profit; SBTech fighting release of tech contract.
- Oregon’s sports gambling space off to a good start
3 December 2019
Scoreboard seems to have already attracted a serious amount of interest and will only continue to grow from where it now stands.
- Florida sports betting bill a non-starter without Seminole approval
18 November 2019
Florida intros new sports betting bill with wagering to be overseen by state lottery, but it's DOA without the support of the Seminole Tribe.
- Oregon Lottery launch Scoreboard sports betting site, app
17 October 2019
Oregon becomes the eighth US state to offer some form of digital wagering as Oregon Lottery launches Scoreboard betting site and mobile app.
- Oregon could allow mobile sports wagers up to $250K, but with caveats
10 October 2019
Oregon’s mobile sports gambling platform introduced through the Oregon Lottery, could be worth a lot of money to gamblers.
- Oregon set to launch mobile sportsbooks within days
1 October 2019
Oregon introduced sports gambling this past August when the state became the 12th in the U.S. to launch legal sportsbooks.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019