Tag Archives: Scientific Games Corp
- Paradise’s legal dispute vs. Sci Games still alive
May 24, 2016
Paradise has shot down Scientific Games Corp’s (SGC) claim that the court has given a go-signal to sell its products in the Macau market.
- Scientific Games expands its offering to Danish iGaming Market
April 21, 2015
Scientific Games Corp. has extended its relationship with Danish online casino and lottery operator Danske Spil.
- Parx launch Play4Fun social casino as Fitch warns of social gaming threat
July 25, 2014
Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered Play4Fun social casino; Fitch Ratings warns that social gaming poses threat to casino biz.
- Minnesota’s online scratchers on life support; Illinois Lottery falls short (again)
May 16, 2014
Minnesota legislative committee approves bill barring Lottery from online "casino-style games;" Illinois Lottery managers miss targets again
- Scientific Games Corp Exit the B2C Real-Money Gaming Business in the UK
February 20, 2014
Scientific Games Corp. have exited the B2C real-money gaming business in the UK to focus its efforts on its interactive casino business.
- Lebanon blocks online gambling sites, but exceptions can be made
July 20, 2013
Scientific Games re-ups with Israeli Sports Betting Board; Lebanon blocks access to online gambling sites, but apparently exceptions can be made
US Embassy warns staff to steer clear of Beirut’s Casino du Liban
September 14, 2017
Bitcoin price recovers after sharp $300 drop
June 13, 2017
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017