Tag Archives: SBObet
- Vietnam busts online betting ring linked to Bong88, SBObet
11 October 2019
Vietnamese authorities arrest 11 individuals suspected of illegal online betting ring linked to Bong88 and SBObet that handled wagers worth up to $431m.
- SBObet gets creative in dodging Poland’s online gambling blacklist
17 January 2019
SBObet hungry for Poland's online sports bettors, Totalizator Sportowy monopoly says online casino will eventually account for 30% of overall sales.
- SBOBET partners with Irish football clubs; 188Bet flexes ABP muscles in Newcastle
15 April 2016
SBOBET inks pair of League of Ireland Premier League football betting partnerships; 188Bet flexes ABP muscles; Unibet boosts PDC presence.
- SBOBET new betting partner of Dundalk FC; Botemania sponsor RCD Espanyol
30 March 2016
Asian online betting giant SBOBET new betting partner of Ireland's Dundalk FC; Botemania ink sponsorship with RCD Espanyol.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club urges Australia to target Asian online betting giants
15 February 2016
The Hong Kong Jockey Club urges Australian government to take steps to combat Asian-licensed online betting operators.
- William Mummery on football sponsorship in China
14 July 2015
Angelia Ong talks to William Mummery of SBOBet. He talks about football sponsorships and the increased importance of brand ambassadors.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
31 January 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
28 October 2016
Bill Mummery on SBOBet Exiting the UK Market
12 January 2015