Tag Archives: sbc events
- Michael Brady and Daniel Beard promote SBC Charity Boxing night
20 February 2020
A fun night of gambling industry figures punching each other’s lights out can’t be beat, and it’s for several great causes.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why SBC & Oliver’s Wish Charity Boxing 2020 is a must attend
16 January 2020
Becky Liggero Fontana speaks with Daniel Beard and Richard Hogg on the upcoming SBC & Oliver’s Wish Charity Boxing event on April 3rd and why it’s a must-attend.
- Becky’s Affiliated: 6 changes to 2020 conferences you might not know about
2 January 2020
To kick off the new year, Becky Liggero Fontana brings us six changes to the 2020 gambling industry events calendar that you might not know about.
- SBC and GLMS unveil strategic partnership deal for 2020
14 December 2019
SBC’s plans to expand into new markets have taken a major step forward with the signing of a strategic partnership agreement with Global Lottery Monitoring System (GLMS).
- Becky’s Affiliated: The tale of Rasmus Sojmark & SBC’s success
11 April 2019
Founder Rasmus Sojmark look back on the inception of Sports Betting Community and its mission to provide networking opportunities for the industry.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why iGaming professionals should get excited for BOF and BOS America
7 February 2019
Team SBC has made an effort to segment down from sports to separate forums, to ensure all aspects of the industry are covered in depth.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017