Tag Archives: savan vegas
- Sanum Investments wins casino court fight with Laos government
October 5, 2016
Macau-based Sanum Investments wins court fight with Laos government over the abrupt cancellation of Sanum's operation of Savan Vegas casino.
- Laos extends deadline on Macau Legend deal for troubled Savan Vegas casino
August 1, 2016
The deadline for casino services firm Macau Legend $42-million deal to operate the disputed Savan Vegas Hotel and Entertainment Complex.
- Ex-operator continues legal battle for troubled Savan Vegas casino
July 19, 2016
Savan Vegas Hotel and Entertainment Complex’s legal saga continues.
- US court deals Laos a setback in pursuit of Savan Vegas’ former operators
April 12, 2016
A US court rejects Laos' request for discovery in country's tax evasion and bribery case against former operators of Savan Vegas casino.
- Laos puts Savan Vegas casino up for sale but caveat emptor
October 21, 2015
Laos gov't looks to sell the Savan Vegas casino property, but ongoing litigation with its previous owners should make buyers beware.
US Treasury Dept. drops hammer on Laos’ King Romans Casino
January 31, 2018
Laos lottery officials deny the fix is in
October 25, 2016