Tag Archives: satoshidice
- SatoshiDICE donates 100 Bitcoin BCH to Bitcoin Cash Fund
March 5, 2018
Bitcoin Cash is growing at a rapid rate, and things don’t appear to be slowing down for the cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin gambling comes to eSports and first-person shooter games
November 4, 2013
New SatoshiDICE Tribute game has rocky launch; Bitcoin gambling comes to eSports and first-person shooter games.
- High-tech skullduggery at EPT Barcelona has players looking over shoulders
September 7, 2013
At least two EPT Barcelona players report mysterious theft and return of laptops from hotel rooms as part of possible Trojan install scam.
- Bitcoin Foundation’s Jon Matonis Interview
August 13, 2013
Jon Matonis, Bitcoin Foundation's executive director, explains the benefits and risks of the Bitcoin currency for the gambling industry.
- Bitcoin gambling site SatoshiDice sold to unknown purchaser
July 18, 2013
Bitcoin betting site SatoshiDice sold to unknown investor for BTC 126k; Bitcoin predictions market Predictious launches
- Why Bitcoin Can No Longer Be Ignored
February 1, 2013
Bitcoin news broke in Ars Technica, Forbes & TechCrunch that SatoshiDICE.com had earned over $500k profit in its first 6 months operations.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017