Tag Archives: sarkis izmirlian
- Sarkis Izmirlian lands first legal punch in Baha Mar fraud suit
January 26, 2019
New York Supreme Court dismisses bid by Baha Mar's Chinese construction firm to keep Sarkis Izmirlian fraud lawsuit out of public eye.
- Izmirlian files $2.25b fraud suit v. Baha Mar’s Chinese contractor
December 27, 2017
Sarkis Izmirlian, the deposed original developer of the $4.2b Baha Mar integrated resort in the Bahamas, files $2.25b fraud lawsuit v. Chinese contractor.
- Ex-developer threatens legal action to halt Baha Mar sale
June 28, 2017
BMD Holdings Ltd. is asking the government of Bahamas to impose a moratorium on the final sale of the casino resort to Chow Tai Fook Enterprises (CTFE).
- Baha Mar’s original developer calls project’s Chinese bankers liars
October 27, 2016
Baha Mar's original developer Sarkis Izmirlian asks China's EXIM Bank to sell him back the project while simultaneously calling them liars.
- Baha Mar buyer turns out to be holding company owned by main creditor
October 24, 2016
The buyer of the Baha Mar resort in the Bahamas turns out to be special purpose vehicle of the project's main creditor, China's EXIM bank.
- Chinese bank forecloses on Baha Mar, pushing Sarkis Izmirlian to the sidelines
November 3, 2015
Export-Import Bank of China convinces court to appoint receiver for $3.5b Baha Mar project, leaving developer Sarkis Izmirlian on sidelines.
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
February 27, 2018
Baha Mar preps new marketing campaign; ownership unresolved
November 3, 2017
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
Baha Mar forced to ‘evacuate’ guests ahead of Hurricane Irma
September 8, 2017